Welcome to Autism Eye, the quarterly magazine for parents and professionals who care for or work with children with autism.
Autism Eye is written and published by national award-winning journalists who are also parents of a child with autism.
Our mission is to offer an affordable way for parents and professionals to keep informed about ways to improve their children’s lives through in-depth and unbiased coverage.
We aim to keep you informed about the latest research into autism and treatments.
We cover those crucial issues that parents need help with, such as diet and nutrition, biomedical and educational interventions, and important legal advice.
Autism Eye also seeks to inspire you with stories of parents who are making a difference to their child’s life.
Among the highlights of Autism Eye’s autumn issue, out now:
• How HANDLE therapy may open doors to higher functioning
• Trade and tested: businesses that teach real-world skills
• Natural remedies to treat the effects of inflammation
• Pick up tips on pica to stop obsessive chewing and eating
• Dive into the challenge of teaching your child to swim
• Dream team: a charity’s mission to enable better sleep
Keep informed: subscribe today.
We believe that autism is treatable.
See our What is autism? page
Our advice is founded on personal experience.
See our About us page