Welcome to Autism Eye, the quarterly magazine for parents and professionals who care for or work with children with autism.
Autism Eye is written and published by national award-winning journalists who are also parents of a child with autism.
Our mission is to offer an affordable way for parents and carers to keep informed about ways to improve their children’s lives through in-depth and unbiased coverage.
We aim to keep you informed about the latest research into autism and treatments.
We cover those crucial issues that parents need help with, such as diet and nutrition, biomedical and educational interventions, and important legal advice.
Autism Eye also seeks to inspire you with stories of parents who are making a difference to their child’s life.
Among the highlights of Autism Eye’s spring issue, out now:
• Pathological Demand Avoidance: spot the signs
• When school becomes too much, is flexischooling the answer?
• Beginners’ guide to biomedical testing
• Integrated Listening Therapy’s movement-and-music approach
• How gardening can boost your child’s development
• Breakthroughs in understanding and treatment
• Switching on to video modelling to build skills
Keep informed: subscribe today.
We believe that autism is treatable.
See our What is autism? page
Our advice is founded on personal experience.
See our About us page